Sunday, July 13, 2008

Does Bernan Syndrome count for movie quote addictions?

"Then I saw her face - dun dun dun dun - now I'm a believer."

You people have no idea what's coming. Yay for Monday nights.

Last night I zonked out at 8:30, my sleep only interrupted by a phone call at 9 and at 11...something about unloading trucks and the person on the other end laughing at me...I have no idea what I said that was so funny. It was a good thing that I fell asleep though, because I had to leave the house before 6 this morning. I left when it was dark, and I think I won't come back until after dark. Interesting.

I'm in one of those moods right now where, if you were sitting next to me, I would be talking your ear off about all the happenings of the past 24 hours, the next 24 hours, and the two lines from Hellboy that I can quote. I'm in such a weird mood.

1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3...Oh, and I'm waltzing in my head.


No comments: